3/15/2012

Nuxe "huile prodigieuse" review.

 The Nuxe "huile prodigieuse" is a muliti-purpose care, you can use it on your body, your face and even in your hair. This is a dry oil, which means that when you apply it your skin will feel really smooth but dry unlike some other oils that makes your skin feel oily for an half hour.
 This oil is one of Nuxe bestsellers, there is also another version of it called " the huile prodigieuse or" which contains a lot of gold shimmer, i have never tryed it but i have heard some really good things about it as well.
Read on for the actual review :)











 I had this product laying around for a while now and never really used it ( i think that it is because it's an oil and i am always super suspicious about oily products) but last week i ran out of my body butter  and seens i had nothing else ,i though, why no?

 When i used it for the first time i was kinda surprised, my skin felt super smooth and not oily at all, it was amazing but i was steel a little sceptical, i though this feeling wouldn't last so long, but i was wrong, my skin felt silky smooth all day long.
Since it gave me such a good result i kept on using it every day and after a week i noticed that my skin looked  a lot more moisturized and bright.
All i can say about this product is that it is amazing ( wouldn't review it if it wasn't) i love,love,love,love it !! And it smells sooooo good, i could just stay there and smell it for hours, it smells just like summer for me ;)

The downsides of this product is the price ( it's quiet expensive) and the packaging of the small bottle (the one i have) it is kinda hard to apply since it doesn't have any spray.

PS. i just wanted to say that i only use it on my body, i haven't used it on my face or in my hair ( i am going to try in the hair this weekend) so i can't say how it works in those areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment